Monday, August 28, 2006


Did you ever feel like you were going the wrong direction? There is a solution and it's easier than you think. Turn around, make a U-turn, stop and get directions, consult the map. In my life, I came to the point where I knew I was going in the wrong direction and I didn't know what to do about it. Then one day someone came along side me and pointed me to following Jesus. It was the best decision I have ever made. There's a verse in the Bible (the best map of all to get through this life) that says "therefore if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation (or New Creature depending on the translation) the old has gone and the new has come." Trust Jesus with your life, and let Him turn you around and guide you in the right direction.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home